We're about to pull the lever on tonight's code push! Many of the changes we are making to the site are under-the-hood improvements, but these are the ones you are more likely to notice:
- New account setting option for RP accounts, for future feature development.
- Many more sites upgraded to use HTTPS links instead of relying on our SSL proxy.
- Moved the Manage Icons page to /manage/icons and modernized the underlying code.
- Increased the size limit for icon descriptions from 120 to 300 characters.
- Various requested fixes for the image upload/management pages.
- Improved processing of emailed entries for changes to entry security.
- Improved processing of emailed comments for removal of quoted text.
- Reading page with date filter now has previous / next day links.
- Banned users hidden by default on the Manage Circle page.
- Most importer failure messages will now include the name of the journal being imported, for the benefit of users running multiple imports.
- People who read the RSS/Atom feed of your journal will see correct entry links and embedded content.
- Whitelist embeds from: coub.com, airtable.com, mixcloud.com
- New <user> tag sites: medium.com, imzy.com, facebook.com, instagram.com
- New "other site" fields on user profiles: Imzy, Instagram
Once the code push starts, you may notice that the site is slow to respond, but it should remain available to use unless something goes badly wrong.
I'll update this post when the code push is finished. Stay tuned!
Update: All done! Let us know if anything seems more wrong than usual!